1. The Website of Indiabulls Distribution Services Ltd. provides the hosting services wherein the developer displays his Project details on the Website towards promotion and advertisement. Therefore, Indiabulls Distribution Services Ltd. neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data or information displayed on this Website, including any liability, responsibility or any other claim, whatsoever, in respect of any loss, whether direct or consequential, to any User or any other person, arising out of or from the use of any such information as is displayed or communicated through or on the website.
2. Indiabulls Distribution Services Ltd. is only the information provider, and it cannot therefore control or prevent changes in the published descriptions of the Developer’s Project, which are always based upon information provided by the Developer and shall not be liable in any manner for any content that such Developers would provide. All Users are cautioned to conduct their own due diligence and seek separate and specific legal and other advice prior to ascertaining the accuracy of all information and making any decision or investments based on the information provided on the website.
3. Indiabulls Distribution Services Ltd. shall not be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or the Services, the provision of or failure to provide the Services, or for any information, products, services and related graphics obtained from Indiabulls Distribution Services Ltd. through the Website. Further, Indiabulls Distribution Services Ltd. shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the Website and/ or the Services that may occur due to technical reasons or for any other reason whatsoever. The User understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained from Indiabulls Distribution Services Ltd. through the Website is done entirely at his discretion and risk and he will be solely responsible for any damage to his computer systems or any other loss that results from such material and/or data.
4. These limitations and disclaimer applies without regard to whether the damages arise from (a) negligence, or (b) any other cause of action, to the extent such exclusion and limitations are not prohibited by applicable law.
5. The Internet per se is susceptible to number of frauds, misuse, hacking and other actions, whilst the Company has aimed to provide security, there cannot be any guarantee from such Internet frauds, hacking and other actions, which could affect enforceability of the arrangement contemplated and the Company shall not be liable whatsoever on this account.